COOSEFAN

4th Gen Dodge Owners? Let's see em'!

Thanks Casey will do that! My dad and several others I know have gotten around 50K out of them as well.

Thanks, 14.5 is better than I thought! I was getting around 9-10 mpg with my last truck!

I think you meant to say "+"45 offset on factory. The "-" offsets are pushing away from the truck. I went with the 18x9 with a -12mm offset but was wanting them to sit flush or just barely outside the outer edge of the fender flares. After looking at yours I'm guessing mine will definitely be sitting outside that edge more than i had expected. I like the wider stance but with a black truck and exposed rock throwin' tread it's a bad deal! Plus I'm having them install the factory fender flares which don't stick out and protect as well as Bushwackers would have. Oh well, it'll look cool but I may be having to spray Rhino Lining on the lower half of my truck! Ha!

And YES, carwashes will be a weekly event i'm sure, at least until I get it scratched up enough that it doesn't matter! :P

Thanks, 14.5 is better than I thought! I was getting around 9-10 mpg with my last truck!

I think you meant to say "+"45 offset on factory. The "-" offsets are pushing away from the truck. I went with the 18x9 with a -12mm offset but was wanting them to sit flush or just barely outside the outer edge of the fender flares. After looking at yours I'm guessing mine will definitely be sitting outside that edge more than i had expected. I like the wider stance but with a black truck and exposed rock throwin' tread it's a bad deal! Plus I'm having them install the factory fender flares which don't stick out and protect as well as Bushwackers would have. Oh well, it'll look cool but I may be having to spray Rhino Lining on the lower half of my truck! Ha!

And YES, carwashes will be a weekly event i'm sure, at least until I get it scratched up enough that it doesn't matter! :P

I'm sorry you are correct +45 offset!

I'm sure I'm not dyslexic hmmm! I know it's my fat fingers!

Guess your a floor guy huh?

I just love the Nittos and have been running them for almost 10 years. Mine are 305-55R20's and I also get about 55K on them. These are E's.

• Like 1

Sir Royal, from what I've heard you won't be disappointed with those BFG's as well!

Did you have to do any cutting or do you have any rubbing with the leveling kit? Thanks, JIM>

I will tell you a problem your gonna have!

Starting 2015 the feds made dodge take out the hi and low tire pressure switch!

The factory rear tires are rated heavy duty and programmed at 80 lbs

My 325/65r/18 are better than factory on load rating but only will hold 65lbs.

So the computer is overriding everything else to tell my tire pressure is low!

It's a joke! I don't know if it can be programmed down to 65lbs.

Even the Tire shops did not know this!

Here's my Ram with the optional Bighorn package! Not the best picture, but it was about 11 pm when we got back to camp.

post-3327-0-87277700-1428880282_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Sir royal, that truck is way too shiny. I can't wait to get it dirty antelope hunting!!

• Like 1

Here's my Ram with the optional Bighorn package! Not the best picture, but it was about 11 pm when we got back to camp.

Nice ram. And very nice ram.

AzBob, that is awesome!

SirRoyal, they tried talking me into smaller tires so the tire pressure sensors would work, I told them I didn't care about the sensors as I tend to air down when on hunts anyway so it would be an issue either way. I didnt know anything about overriding, I'll look into it, hopefully there's a way to just disconnect it or turn it off?!

SirRoyal ,Thats a nice looking truck, Too bad it says Dodge on it. It needs some Elk blood on it too. Then the tires will rub. LOL...............BOB!

• Like 1