COOSEFAN

4th Gen Dodge Owners? Let's see em'!

Coosefan..If I had that truck and you were sittin' on a feather..we would both be tickled..Nice ride!! :D

Sir Royal.

I went everywhere trying to get my tpms re-programed and nobody could. I wrote RAM several times with no help. Then after writing one last e-mail to RAM about the safety factor and lawsuits they were going to get, having to run 80 lbs of air on icy roads I received a re-call notice in the mail. I didn't know what it was for but I took the truck in. What do you know I can put what ever air pressure I want in the tires without any alarms. You need to find out at your dealer. If you can't find anything I will go back to my dealer and ask what recall it was. It said something about the anti-lock brakes needing re-programed. All I know is that, I love my truck now.

Dave.

COOSEFAN how did you like the Kevlar MTR's? How many miles did you get out of them? Did they balance good? On road behavior good? Off road capabilities? Just curious cause I have a brand new set of 35" BFG Mud Terrain KO2s that I can't get to balance to save me. I've always depended on BFG's and they've always been awesome off road but now I can't get a set to balance out and it's driving me nuts.

Looks nice . To bad its not a Ford!...............BOB!

Looking Good! Jim! So at least I will know who my competition is in the woods! Lol

Put my First Arizona pinstriping on my new truck today! Ya it still hurts! But by hunting season I shouldn't feel the pain anymore!Lol

• Like 1