Sign in to follow this  
Castaicjbl

New here and have heard a lot of good thing's about this site. I'm looking forward to hearing what people have to say and hopefully be able to post some helpful information myself.

Castaicjbl

Thank you, the elk draw was not good to me this year. I put in for unit 10 late rifle with 5 points and was unsuccessful. I am a non resident though so maybe in a year or two.

Welcome to a amazing site when it comes to hunting in arizona.

Welcome Castaicjbl

We had a great time with you and your dad on the pig hunt and hope to see you guys over here to share a camp for my Antelope hunt.

You will love this site. Lots of good guys and a ton of great information here. Always someone willing to help. Keep in touch and hope to see you soon

Jim

Thank for the warm welcome all. Unfortunately I live in the Peoples Republic of California. I really enjoy the state of Arizona and the privilege of hunting there from time to time. I was just out there in 23 on the HAM hunt with 1shot and was able to arrow a pig on the last day we were there. Hunted 6A late rifle elk a few years ago and was lucky enough to kill a small 6 point. Thanks again Jim and enjoying the site so far.

Welcome to the site!

I look forward to your contributions and reading about your past and future successes.

A lot of knowledgable folks on this site.

I think it's the best site in the web.

;)