Sign in to follow this  
Critter

Anyone goin to ND? (HUGE THANKS hoghntr & wklman!)

I know there are a few guys on here that go back and forth to ND so just throw'n this out there.... I'm trying to get two poplar wood slabs up to my father in law in Fargo. They aren't real big... maybe 3ft by 2ft each (3 in. thick) but are fairly heavy so the cost of shipping is somewhat high. They would fit in back of an SUV for sure. He's in fargo but would meet anywhere off I94 I'm sure. I'm in prescott but could get them to you somehow. Will pay for the transport whatever is fair. Let me know if interested or anyone out there! Thanks - Nate

Critter,

If Cole decides to go wrestle Fargo this summer I will holler but that is later in the summer!!!

We are headed to Stillwater, OK the end of June for a wrestling camp and I will be pulling a trailer if he wants to meet us there!!! :)

I'll be heading up to north central mn (wadena area) at the beginning of may. Not sure if I'll be close enough or not but wouldn't mind taking it with me. I'm also in southern az so don't know if that would be a problem either.

Wklman... heck. That's only 1.5hrs from fargo where my father in law is at. My guess is he'd drive to you to pick it up if you were available on a weekend. And he'd pay ya something also. Would you be coming up I17 in AZ though? Or different hwy... That may make a difference as I'm in Prescott and would probably meet you off cordes junction exit. I'll PM you..

Wklman... heck. That's only 1.5hrs from fargo where my father in law is at. My guess is he'd drive to you to pick it up if you were available on a weekend. And he'd pay ya something also. Would you be coming up I17 in AZ though? Or different hwy... That may make a difference as I'm in Prescott and would probably meet you off cordes junction exit. I'll PM you..

I will be driving past wklman next weekend and might be in prescott for a day this weekend! if not im at I-17 & close to carefree hwy but pretty sure going to P.V. this weekend

Ok... sent you both PM's - I'll check with my father in law to see if this would all work out or if he wants to ship them. I'm sure he'll factor in his drive time/gas to Wadena, mn also and see if it is cost effective to ship or just pay you guys to do it. Thanks! will let you know

Big time thanks to Hoghntr and Wklman! It's amazing how this Cwt group comes together and helps others out. Hoghntr was in Prescott... met up with him he took my father in laws wood slabs to Tucson to Wade (wlkman) who was going to Wadena, MN - Father in law met Wade in Wadena - Piece of cake and beats the heck out of shipping them. Thanks again guys! If you ever need a favor up in Northern Az let me know!

• Like 7