Sign in to follow this  
naturegirl

Hunting with an order of protection - Questions/Thoughts needed

Jerry jerry jerry an I bet thay both gots all dem teef in der mawth to lol ready for the shocker?!?!....... you are not the father!

• Like 2

If you're ex knows you drew the same hunt and has half a wit. He won't even hunt. Por feller. Can't blame him though. Good luck.

• Like 1

GreyGhost85,

I am 56 years old 6'3" 250 and have packed 3 bulls and a cow out in September by myself one in the Wilderness in 22 straight up straight down and a couple 3-4 miles

away from the truck and never had the meat spoil and I don't consider myself a SOB packing fool If you don't think you could do it on your own you might want to take a look in the Mirror. If you can't do this on your own you probably weren't taught how to do it right . I wasn't I had to learn on my own.

Whoa, take it easy the pard. This isn't a pissing match on who can haul more, i was simply stating a point. Any time you would like to test yourself up against me, come find me. raghorns, spikes and cows wouldn't be that big of a deal on your own. I never said it can't be done, just said i wouldn't try to tackle it on my own

Greyghost85

No pissing match, if any hunter can't pull out a 350 bull on there own maybe they need do need to ask for help, or maybe they need to get in shape or or hire someone to help them. I haven't personally helped or know anyone that has shoot a spike or raghorns, unless your a meat hunter why would you it is really sad to think a hunter a women or a man couldn't do this on our own.

Greyghost85

No pissing match, if any hunter can't pull out a 350 bull on there own maybe they need do need to ask for help, or maybe they need to get in shape or or hire someone to help them. I haven't personally helped or know anyone that has shoot a spike or raghorns, unless your a meat hunter why would you it is really sad to think a hunter a women or a man couldn't do this on our own.

It's nice to have friends, and I like to help friends too. Its not just always all me.

5guyshunting your a gem

Sure it's nice to have friends to pull the truck up and load it up didn't you have Siryroal do all this for you on your hunt last year?

Your amazing at telling people where to put in for to draw but I don't think you have much hunting experience.

5guyshunting your a gem

Sure it's nice to have friends to pull the truck up and load it up didn't you have Siryroal do all this for you on your hunt last year?

Your amazing at telling people where to put in for to draw but I don't think you have much hunting experience.

Hey seldom. I don't know what your issue is with 5guys but I have known him for many years and he is a dang good hunter with many animals to show for it. Why don't you take a chilly bath and calm down. You really have know idea what your talking about or to who.

• Like 1

Seldom is in the sauce pretty thick tonight. Posting up zingers in all threads... No sense in arguing with him, he knows all, has done all.

• Like 2

sent you a pm so you could explain this .

Yes and I sent you one back telling you to go pound salt basically.

• Like 1

sent you a pm so you could explain this .

Yes and I sent you one back telling you to go pound salt basically.

Since you evidently can't read a PM I will put it on here. I already told you, DON"T bother me. Go play candy crush or whatever game you like.

Really

I sent you and hunt harder pms and since you both wont answer me since I sent you both my phone number yet you will post it for everyone to see and huntharder I am not on the sauce pm me both of you with your phone numbers so we can talk

OMG..You are the LAST person I would ever call. I have read your posts for a long time and I will say in your favor, You are the smartest person you know.