Sign in to follow this  
naturegirl

Hunting with an order of protection - Questions/Thoughts needed

5guyshunting your a gem

Sure it's nice to have friends to pull the truck up and load it up didn't you have Siryroal do all this for you on your hunt last year?

Your amazing at telling people where to put in for to draw but I don't think you have much hunting experience.[/quote

NO ONE DOES ANY THING FOR ME , YOU HAVE YOUR PEOPLE MIXED UP, I DO MY HUNTING ON MY OWN , AND IM PRETTY GOOD AT IT. SO I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU CAME UP WITH YOUR CRAP. I HAVNT TOLD ANYONE WHERE TO PUT IN FOR A DRAW. I DONT KNOW SIR ROYAL AT ALL.

YOU NEED TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, BECAUSE YOU HAVE KNOW IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT OR POSTING. YOU ARE THE GEM. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE CALLING OUT BEFORE YOU POST, BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO CLUE. ;)

• Like 2

5guyshunting your a gem

Sure it's nice to have friends to pull the truck up and load it up didn't you have Siryroal do all this for you on your hunt last year?

Your amazing at telling people where to put in for to draw but I don't think you have much hunting experience.[/quote

NO ONE DOES ANY THING FOR ME , YOU HAVE YOUR PEOPLE MIXED UP, I DO MY HUNTING ON MY OWN , AND IM PRETTY GOOD AT IT. SO I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU CAME UP WITH YOUR CRAP. I HAVNT TOLD ANYONE WHERE TO PUT IN FOR A DRAW. I DONT KNOW SIR ROYAL AT ALL.

YOU NEED TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, BECAUSE YOU HAVE KNOW IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT OR POSTING. YOU ARE THE GEM. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE CALLING OUT BEFORE YOU POST, BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO CLUE. ;)

I told the know-it-all but he wouldn't listen.

I would think sir royal might get a little mad being mixed up in this ferry tale. Thanks mostly dumb. Oh sorry , "seldom drawn"

Seldom is REALLY reaching out there to try to start a fight with someone on this forum as of late

Guest 300ultramag.

Seldom is REALLY reaching out there to try to start a fight with someone on this forum as of late

Im still mad at whe world for not drawing a tag... I will oick a fight with the 1st 3x3 coues velvet buck I see.. after I dont draw a december tag of course #poor me

thanks man. appreciate it. understand the being mad at the world for not drawing a tag. 20 years, no antelope and can't draw a late bull tag with 7 BP. poor me.

You all know you are challenging me and I do like challenges. I'm 5'4 and 145 lbs. My bow is set at 63 lbs. For years I keep saying I'm a strong woman but unless you witness it, its hard to understand. I have no doubt I could pack out an elk solo if it wasn't August. The high temps make me think twice about it. I'm not stupid ya all. I am fully aware of what my limits are. Believe it or not, there are women who are as physically strong as some of you men.

• Like 1

you got it figgerd out. just make more trips. me, anymore, i show my boys where it's at and wait at the truck and have samwiches made for em when they get it punked out. there's been a few times i killed elk in such rough country i just packed in a fryin' pan and camped out where it laid until i ate it all and just walked out. usually takes a few days. Lark.

• Like 6

You all know you are challenging me and I do like challenges. I'm 5'4 and 145 lbs. My bow is set at 63 lbs. For years I keep saying I'm a strong woman but unless you witness it, its hard to understand. I have no doubt I could pack out an elk solo if it wasn't August. The high temps make me think twice about it. I'm not stupid ya all. I am fully aware of what my limits are. Believe it or not, there are women who are as physically strong as some of you men.

I don't think anyone here is saying your NOT capable of doing this or that your not a strong person. Just use your head and do what you can do without losing meat or having an issue with the ex. there's an old saying..."Work smarter...Not harder" I think this really applies here.

As fun as this is to watch none of you have offered up any advice on how to use the law to keep her ex from hunting in her honey hole

• Like 2