Sign in to follow this  
sidwynder505

Tim McGraw Anti-Gunner!1....What a buzzzz kill!!

Country Singers Tim McGraw, Billy Currington Headlining Gun Control Fundraiser On July 17, country singers Tim McGraw and Billy Currington will headline a fundraiser for gun control group Sandy Hook Promise in Connecticut.

Sandy Hook Promise was founded after Adam Lanza stole various firearms then carried out a heinous attack on Sandy Hook Elementary.

NBC Connecticut quoted McGraw as saying:

Out of this tragedy a group was formed that made a promise to honor the lives lost and turn it into a moment of transformation. Sandy Hook Promise teaches that we can do something to protect our children from gun violence. I want to be a part of that promise – as a father and as a friend.

McGraw’s “A Concert For Sandy Hook Promise” will also feature country singers Billy Currington and Chase Bryant.

On December 15, Breitbart News reported that Sandy Hook Promise is a vehicle through which various relatives of Sandy Hook victims have joined to push gun control until it passes. Newtown father Mark Bearden joined the group pledging to “dedicate the rest of his life” to pursuing gun control.

It should be noted that there was 100 percent gun control at Sandy Hook Elementary on December 14, 2012. No guns were allowed, period. You can’t have more gun than that. Moreover, there were laws against stealing guns and possessing stolen guns as well. But none of these laws stopped or even dissuaded Adam Lanza.

Gun control renders law-abiding citizens defenseless, but it does nothing to stop criminals from carrying out their treachery. Because of this, the money McGraw and Currington raise will ultimately succeed in making it harder for law-abiding citizens to acquire and carry the guns they need for self-defense.

• Like 1

you just figgerin' this commie out? he actually made the statement once that the US should coronate clinton as king. literally wanted him to be the king of America. this is nothin' new for this skunk. Lark.

• Like 4

Tim McGraw and Billy Currington?? Well that's a shock. Oh and by the way Buzzkill is by Luke Bryan ;)

• Like 2

The Nashville version of Boy George

Lmao! also one of the worst singers in country music.

I wouldn't call that country music.

• Like 2

I don't keep up with music or hollywood chit but thats another one on My lists of disrespect....................BOB!

95% of all celebrities are liberal junk. That includes country singers as well. Dont forget Toby Keith...a wolf in sheep clothing and douchebag.

• Like 3

^ would smash like the hammer of thor

shouldn't this go in the political section? oh wait, we got rid of that because it was hurting libtards feelings.

• Like 7

^ would smash like the hammer of thor

shouldn't this go in the political section? oh wait, we got rid of that because it was hurting libtards feelings.

I spit out my drink when I read this! Very funny! I would love to say I would smash her, but the truth is I would be done before it even started:)

• Like 1