Capt. Don Martin

Need a taxidermist for my Goulds!

I am really hoping to get a good Goulds on the hunt that starts on Friday in Unit 35A.

I would like to have him mounted (assuming I get a good one) like these birds are.post-11017-0-47429500-1429520039_thumb.jpg

Anyone willing to do one like this and how much!

Don Martin

Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

As soon as I am done with the Goulds I am headed to San Carlos; so I'd like to drop it off on my through Tucson.

Don Martin

928-303-9481

I've never seen a turkey mounted like that. That's a cool idea.

Sven Eberson, Wildlife Wings and Designs, up in phoenix is who all my customers take their birds to. Thats my recommendation.

• Like 2

Good luck Don and stop by and say hi if you see a black Tundra or a Green Ranger with a black top. I'll be down there late Thursday night to be ready for the opener.

Hey if anyone has a suggestion about a good turkey taxidermist, then send me a phone number. I'm on the road right now and would prefer to not have to drive to Phoenix to drop off a bird if and when I get one!

Don Martin

P/S. I'll be in a beat up 2006 Ford F-350, beige in color. Be staying in my Thor 5th wheel. My buddy has a grey Toyota Tundra, might be out in that one.

Agree with Becker he did my 35 a goulds from last April and looks awesome

Anyone got a number for them? I can't find one on Google!

Don Martin

This is the number I dug up for Sven Eberson. 623-451-7836.

Yes I am all done! Got a really nice gobbler yesterday morning. Three of the beard strands were 13 inches long and the main beard was 11 inches.Weighed 20 pounds 8 ounces Spurs were an inch long on both legs. I met Sven last night in Phoenix and he picked up the bird. He will be doing a full strut mount for it. Thanks for the heads up. Sven seems like a very nice guy.

headed to San Carlos right now to start the Merriams hunt. This will be the last leg of my 2015 Triple Crown on turkeys!

• Like 2