Sign in to follow this  
shooterpar

Kowa Highlanders

I'm selling my Kowa Highlanders with the fluorite lenses. These are their HD version. Package includes the 32x and 50x eye pieces. Also included is a canon s110 camera and a TinesUp scope cam adapter. This thing takes awesome video!!! The Kowas have been in my "one of a kind" case since day one and everything else has been in cases as well. Everything is in like new condition. I'm asking $5300 for the kit and kaboodle. Text is best but will return voicemails. 928.925.3437

Edit. I Also have the pelican hard case that will be included as well.

post-1932-0-67946800-1431561083_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Shoot me a text or call and we can chat. Really the only thing I'm interested in trading for is a swaro 25-50x80 HD but willing to chat a bit about the 95

Man I was looking for some for a year and just broke down and bought some new, if not I would be all over this. Good deal for someone.

Going to mount two swaros together instead. I'm not in any hurry to sell these. They are super sick glass but I'm just wanting to try something different. If a deal doesn't go through I'll still buy the swaros and be proud owner of 3 sets of big eyes!! I've Also got a pair of 30x docs. Too much glass, there's bo such thing!!

If I only had an extra $5,299 dollars......

Sweet set up!!!!!!!

If I only had an extra $5,299 dollars......

Sweet set up!!!!!!!

Be a gigalo in your spare time. Extra cash.

I just asked my wife if I could buy a pair of used binos and she said, and I quote, "Ye......wait. How much are they?"

When I showed her the price, she almost smacked me off my bar stool just now. Then said, and I quote, "You're an idiot." and walked away.

Does that mean yes? She didn't say no....

• Like 5

I think ya got the green light lancetkenyon!!! My conversation with the lady about these binos went like this...

-I'm selling those kowas

-that's great! What are ya gonna buy me??

-I'm buying me two spotting scopes to mount together

- how much is that gonna cost??

-6 grand

-you're an idiot

• Like 6

My wife says I need to buy her a new guitar first. Any body have an old used Yamaha guitar for sale? She's thinking Martin or Taylor but I'm thinking used Yamaha.