Sign in to follow this  
biglakejake

2015 bonus point report now online

I only have 4 pts. Then again it could be that I have had 3 rifle tags in 25 years.

Guest 300ultramag.

I have 24.... Started applying for unit 1 four years ago, can't even draw that tag.

WOW

I had 23 BPs, and I applied for units 21 & 7.....I was a 99.9% guarantee......FML (luck, not life).

I can't feel sorry for anyone with close to max points, if you have that many points it isn't because you are unlucky it is because you choose to hold out for the best tags.

You are a complete fool

Ha! I guess I'll take being a fool with 4 AZ antelope tags in the last 20 years over being smart with 20+ points

• Like 2

amanda can u get rid of this missedagain nobody wants to read his crap and him and his kids

lee elbert

500 w reidhead

show low az 85901

Lancetkenyon- Are you sure you have that many points? I am pretty confident that you were 100% draw on 21 this year.

I can't feel sorry for anyone with close to max points, if you have that many points it isn't because you are unlucky it is because you choose to hold out for the best tags.

You are a complete fool

Ha! I guess I'll take being a fool with 4 AZ antelope tags in the last 20 years over being smart with 20+ points

I killed a slew of them in Wyoming, in the 80's a non res could kill 8 does for less than 3 bills and buck tags were not too hard to come by in the red desert. They just don't float my boat. I would give all those points for a unit 1 archery bull tag. Been fortunate enough to draw that tag 4 times in 27 years.

I had 23 BPs, and I applied for units 21 & 7.....I was a 99.9% guarantee......FML (luck, not life).

if you had 23 points and put those hunts you would have been drawn. According to the report no one with 23 points even put in for 21 and the two people that put in for 7 that had 23 points got tags. So. . I'd assume you had 22 points going into this year's draw and now you have 23?
  • Like 1

pronghorn:

2016 draw

1 with 25pts

6 with 24pts

98 with 23pts

anybody else in the top 3? hate this point creep.

lee

https://azgfdportal.devaz.gov/PortalImages/files/hunting/draw/bonusPts/antElk2015/2015%20Pronghorn%20and%20Elk%20-%20Bonus%20Point%20Report%20-%201-2%20Pass%20by%20Genus.pdf

I believe that report only shows those those applicants that actually applied for a tag in 2015. The reason I noticed that is that I bought a point and have 26 points for next year. The report did not show anyone that would have 26 points next year.

The following report shows the point totals for all applicants for the 2016 draw.

https://azgfdportal.devaz.gov/PortalImages/files/hunting/draw/bonusPts/antElk2015/Individual%20Bonus%20Points%20Totals%20by%20Species.pdf

God did that so you didn't get stuck with a 21 tag. Don't ever do that again. And make sure you thank him!