Sign in to follow this  
brian390

Online application open deer/bighorn

From what I can tell you can start putting in for deer and bighorn online now. I haven't done it yet, but when I went there and clicked apply for the draw they let you get started instead of saying that there is nothing going on.

Edited:

Yeah they had it up for a minute atleast but I guess they took it down. Maybe they were just testing it.

My wife applied for sheep and no problems. Was going to apply for deer also but an error message came up half way through. We will wait for a few days before trying again.

• Like 1

I tried to view my bonus points about an hour ago and it told me there was no record of my sportsmans ID and my birthdate.

Woohoo!

Here we go again ! Can't understand why there is so many problems with their website?

I'd suggest holding off a day or two to make certain it is working right. It would suck to think the system took the application and not have it accepted because it wasn't ready or functioning and miss out.

And before a bunch of people start jumping on about how the online system is crap and how we need to go back to paper apps. I'd submit that more people miss out because of paper app errors than online errors. I am one of those people.

Just tried to apply. System did fine, knew me, license number, all the data, etc. It even took the data for the permit I wanted. When it asked if I wanted to add another applicant and I said no, it crashed and went to unexpected error!

Tried again, same results.

It is the little things in life that really piss you off!

Why put in for AZ. Dry desert, no animals. Maybee with the rain this year in a few years there might be some...........BOB!

i tried, said it had no record of me. no hunter id, no birthday, no points. tried to call 4 or 5 times. call failed every time. are they even still open? can't believe they can continue to find new ways to provide horrible service. Lark.

System fixed.