Sign in to follow this  
5guyshunting

tannerite legal or not in AZ

Only legal on private land as far as I know. All other lands it's outright illegal or there's laws stating it's not legal using different wording. Either way, a 5 gallon bucket touching off at 200 yards is a chest compressing, ear drum blowing, neighbor scaring, pant browning, master piece!!!

• Like 4

Only legal on private land as far as I know. All other lands it's outright illegal or there's laws stating it's not legal using different wording. Either way, a 5 gallon bucket touching off at 200 yards is a chest compressing, ear drum blowing, neighbor scaring, pant browning, master piece!!!

i think its a can of worms, my son tried it today.

I can only image...

ARS 13-3101 and 13-3102 are the statutes to be concerned with.....

Some agencies are charging people with the class 4 felony for manufacturing others not. Owning the precursor ingredients is not illegal per se although it could be if they can prove "intent" to manufacture. Once the components are mixed statute wise it is a destructive devise and prohibited.

Guest akaspecials

That video is nothing but fodder for the anti hunting community and only hurts our cause guys....

sportsmans sells it. but they also sell it "seasonally". They wont sell it over the summer due to the fire restrictions