lancetkenyon

Good Guy Seller List

Douglas-gun-guy is a great seller.

Pleasure to deal with. No hassle what so ever. Will not hesitate to buy from him in the future.

• Like 2

Douglas-gun-guy is a great seller.

Pleasure to deal with. No hassle what so ever. Will not hesitate to buy from him in the future.

+100, great guy
  • Like 2

Please add member: el diablo . Met up with him this past weekend and he is one heck of a guy! Do not hesitate to do business with him!

Thanks again to you el diablo! I really do appreciate it!

• Like 1

Add PseAZ to the list - if he isn't already there. Bought his bow and it was my first non face-to-face transaction. He communicated well the entire time, shipped when he said he would, and made the entire transaction smooth. Buy without worry from him

• Like 2

4huntrs

No issues with buying from 4huntrs. We worked together to find a perfect date/time to meet. Buy with confidence.

• Like 1

Please Add 116coues1 to the List. I bought his Slc's from him and they are in amazing shape. He was also willing to meet me 1/2 way for the exchange. Great guy that also shares a love for the outdoors. Wouldn't hesitate to buy something from him again.

• Like 1

Big thumbs up for "Bryce Canyon"!! Great guy, great seller, enjoyed every bit of our conversations on the phone and the rifle/loading supplies came through immaculate!!

• Like 1

KaibabHunter

Another great seller. Easy to deal with and met me at Cabela's for the transaction.

• Like 1