lancetkenyon

Good Guy Seller List

Please add member: kimberx2 to the list. Great guy to deal with.

• Like 1

Sjvcon , bought mastro gift card from him, smooth sale

• Like 1

Sebhunter, bought an Outdoorsman Micro Panhead from him. Excellent Communication! Item well taken care of.

• Like 2

GSPjimmy

Bought his 12x50 razors. Very responsive the entire time and followed through after I received them to make certain everything arrived as it should. Buy from him without worry.

• Like 2

I take excellent care of everyone who buys through me. How do I get on this list? I have tons of references and screenshot endorsements from customers I can provide if necessary. I am a sponsor of this forum

I'll put you on the list Sean! I am one that has given great reviews on this site because Sean took very good care of me.

But I think this thread is for person to person transactions and not sponsors. I think we already know it is ok to trust sponsors. Most of them anyway. lol

• Like 1

+1 for HmdOrr. Great guy held a product for me for a while till I got funds to purchase. Shipped out product to me same day as purchase along with shipping tracking number. Stand up guy. Thanks for your patience and punctuality on my purchase.

• Like 2

I take excellent care of everyone who buys through me. How do I get on this list? I have tons of references and screenshot endorsements from customers I can provide if necessary. I am a sponsor of this forum

First off, you don't ask to be put on the list. Like inviting yourself to dinner or crashing a party.

;)

• Like 1

+Rweaver24. Purchased his outdoorsman's pistol grip and pan head. Whole transaction was easy. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

• Like 1

---> northAZarcher <---

Great seller. He went out of his way to meet me while we were camping to get me the bow for my son. My son had a blast with with his new-to-him bow.