lancetkenyon

Good Guy Seller List

Nikki.AWHounds @ eddielasvegas  both were great honest on time sellers. Thankyou

• Like 2

Purchased a pistol from powerman83 and was very happy with the transaction he's good to go. Thanks again on the deal

• Like 1

bigbuckfever, great guy to do business with, I forgot a piece of hunting kit in a bino harness I sold him, and he shipped it back to me without my knowledge of it being gone. Srand up guy.

• Like 1

I gotta give a Good Guy to Wildwoody for getting me That Quad last month, took it out finally last week and its Great! Thanks Woody! I will be up that way in a couple weeks when Girlfriend is out of town. Will have to Buy ya a cold one..................BOB!

• Like 3

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 3:43 PM, eddielasvegas said:

Thanks to BeardownAZ (and his wife) for meeting me halfway (90 miles) to sell me his Kodiak tent.

It was exactly as advertised and I'm thrilled to get it.  It is really a nice tent and will make an excellent base camp for my upcoming bull elk hunt,.

Thanks again BeardownAZ and he's one of the good guys on this forum.

Eddie

Kodiak_Tent.jpg

Holy cow, I just saw this like a year later, lol. Glad you liked it.

eddielasvegas was great to deal with. Very nice and met me at the correct time and place, no problems whatsoever. Thanks again!

• Like 3

Please post Niteman on your list. I really need to go through my purchase list. Of all my purchases only 1 person truly was extremely flakey but none have cheated me. Maybe that one person was just going through really bad times. 

I would say 97% of the deals on here qualify for these lists of good buyers/sellers.

I would really like to see a scammer list but appreciate everybody who has great, but accurate, speed at pointing out scammers.

And please place Bigg Mike on your list. He sold me a Vortex scope and drove from Safford to complete the deal. At first I was worried from his profile but the guy was solid. Glad I did not rush to conclusions and communicated honestly with him. Good guy as well.

Thank all.of you whom I've had the pleasure of dealing with. I will try to add to the list in the next week.

• Like 1

I met up with CactusJack today to buy some excess goods he had. Communication was awesome. The goods  were exactly as he said they would be. We had some nice conversation and broke social distancing rules. 
thanks CactusJack. 

• Like 1