lancetkenyon

Good Guy Buyer List

Sorry guys.......but I'm not a big fan of this idea. I've bought and sold from many on this site, and have never had a bad experience, BUT.....what if no one says you are a good dude to deal with? does that mean you are bad.....and should not be trusted? I don't know but it seems like people could be seen in a negative light when they do not deserve it,,,,,,,just my humble opinion.

TJ2

• Like 8

I think it just highlights the exceptional ones. The known good guys for people who might not know this group, or be new here. I have had one bad experience from another member. But I guarantee he won't be getting on this list, because I saw other issues with him on this forum after my dealing with him.

I have had people specifically ask me about other members, and if they had a list to look into for their own peace of mind, it might make sending someone unknown to you money with more confidence. We all know there are a lot of sales transactions through this site, and some of them for big money/big items changing hands through the internet/shipping companies, and not always able to meet face-to-face. Nice to know if you are dealing with someone who is reputable by other's transactions with them.

• Like 1

I bought from coach he was great

• Like 3

Great idea for a thread just cause u are not on the list doesn't mean u are a shady person but it's always nice to know that someone else on this great site has had a positive experience when it comes to selling or buying an item. Long live cwt.com

• Like 2

Now...if i could just make premier status and the good guy list life would be peachy:)

Just keep hitting the post/add reply button over and over you should make premier within the hour! ;) ya im thankful for feedback on archery talk since guys gonna ship bow and I must send $ 1st although I have made deals with guys for me to make payments and after I sent 1st payment they shipped bows.. dang freaked me out and made me pay quicker than arranged cuz I felt weird having merchandise before full payment. as for here on cwt?? well just thankful pretty much all have been straight forward good transactions and the few I have had less than perfect dealings with other members have had outstanding deals with so chances are MISCOMMUNICATION was to blame in 1st place so glad I had no bad buyer list to place them on at the time. :)

My advice would be gr8 comms between buyer and seller leave no assumptions. My only personal rule is I try and stay away from expensive goods/guns from guys who have only few posts.. not sure about you but a stolen gun is little worse than no gun at all. :) Good Luck.

• Like 1

I also have to say that everybody on this site that I've dealt with, whether it be to buy or sale, have been top notch! Just really want to thank everyone on here for being trustworthy and good to deal with.

• Like 1

TAM

Becker

Couesdeer

Cramerhunts

I've bought / sold from others here too with zero problems but these are the most recent guys I have dealt with.

• Like 1

I dealt with a guy who gave me a plastic seat/ammo box full of various ammo that he got from his late father. I used most of it and re gifted some. Can't remember his name but he was a big ole boy! 6'6"ish or so and friendly

• Like 1

I dealt with a guy who gave me a plastic seat/ammo box full of various ammo that he got from his late father. I used most of it and re gifted some. Can't remember his name but he was a big ole boy! 6'6"ish or so and friendly

Damm if you say he is ignored 6'6" I would feel like a little kid next to him

I have honestly tried coming up with a list of "Good Guys". The problem is I have never had a bad buying or selling experience with anyone on this site. I can't possibly remember all the quality people I have had the pleasure meeting and doing buisness with.

What I would love to see is a minimum number of post's allowed to post in the classified section. This would eliminate a lot of the 1 time users or scammers!!!!!!!!

Adam

• Like 2