lancetkenyon

Good Guy Buyer List

Tac is a great buyer and all around good guy. Thanks for your purchase today, Terry "Tac".

• Like 1

.257 STW is a great buyer. I have sold a couple things to him. Super nice guy and avid hunter as well.

• Like 1

Plus one for .257 STW, he was great and very easy to deal with and didn't mind driving a little ways further than most.

• Like 1

+1 for AZruger. Easy to communicate with, paid when he said he would, and - all around - made the process very easy.

• Like 1

Westwind, great communication and fast payment...

• Like 2

Down2Hunt = good man. Appreciate that you kept in touch before you got here. Best of luck on your hunts!

• Like 1

Shout out to countrykid. I sold him my FoxPro and I wasn't able to be home due to a quail hunt down south. I told him I'd leave it by my front gate and to just leave cash for me. He did just that. Wasn't much money but still took the risk. Glad we still have people that are good for it nowadays.

Kenny

• Like 2

Shout out to countrykid. I sold him my FoxPro and I wasn't able to be home due to a quail hunt down south. I told him I'd leave it by my front gate and to just leave cash for me. He did just that. Wasn't much money but still took the risk. Glad we still have people that are good for it nowadays.

Kenny

Ha I did this for a guy off Craigslist who was leaving town for elk hunt and wanted cooler I was selling. We kept missing each other to meet so I said pick up at my door on way to your hunt and leave cash AND DONT YOU DARE RING DOORBELL AND WAKE BABY. :) He left cash and sent a pic of dead bull. 👍 still few good folks here and there.