Sign in to follow this  
azhamill

My wife's first two bucks

2013 My wife spotted her first buck witch was the one she took at a 350yrd shoot across the canyon. She said I think I see a deer feeding so I quickly through the glasses where she pointed out and behold a stud.

post-13423-0-01617000-1432009679.jpg

2014 on opening day she missed this buck

post-13423-0-73264000-1432009847_thumb.jpg

Got it on video also. Maybe this year 2015 we will get a chance at him again

So it came down to the last few days of are hunt and still no shooters, we caught A glimpse of a wide buck that looked like it had potential but it was early morning and he went up and over he never knew we where there. That same day my dad tag out on a nice 3x3. Next morning last day I went to the same spot I seen the buck the day before and once again there he was in the same spot. So I told my wife let's cut the distance between us as my dad walked us in. Next the last thing you want to hear is he went over the hill. So we proceeded just like that deer up and over to his hiding spot. And behold There he was 200yrds parallel from us. So I took my pack of so she had a spot to shot from. She got settled in and Bang!

post-13423-0-47881800-1432011377_thumb.jpg

post-13423-0-30614100-1432011408_thumb.jpg

Buck down!

Awesome bucks!

Dang! Congrats to your wife on those 2 great bucks! Best of luck to you guys this season!

Congrats to your wife on some stud bucks and congrats to you on a stud wife! The mass on that shed is crazy good luck finding him this year.

Wow! Great bucks! She's spoiled for life now....gonna be hard to live with until you get a couple that size.

Thanks everyone she is very determined and persistent. I'm a lucky man to have such a great wife. I'm new to CWT.com I'll be posting a lot more of great hunts we been on and people I've help.

Congratulations to her on a couple of sweet bucks for sure! Awesome job to you all on those bad boys.