azhamill

SCI 5th biggest archery desert mule deer

That's a great buck awesome job

Wow, what an awesome buck! Great job on the shot too. 76 yds is pretty good poke and looks like you got it done perfectly. I agree with everyone else's posts, I would love to hear the story and if you have more pics, post em up! Again, congrats on your fantastic buck.

^^^^ :D :D :D :D :D ^^^^ First Rule of Big Bucks: You don't talk about the unit unless you want everybody and their grand pappy running over you in future years.

• Like 1

Talk about a toad. Congratulations on an awesome buck and welcome to the site.

TJ

Amazing buck - I can't stop looking at that rack. Thanks for posting - now I'll never get any work done - ha ha. Looking forward to the story when you get time.

^^^I agree. Wonder if there were a lot of deductions and that's why.

He had about 20inches broken off. He's only 16inches wide. But the mass is what carried him to 198' if I remember right 40inches of mass. I'm going to get him re-scored. I've had a few people plus me score him just over 200. It's kind off crazy the way some of the points grew so you can Measure him 3 different ways and get 3 different scores. The way Carrie at SCI scored him was one of the smaller measurements. But she was super nervous cuz she didn't no where to start.

Have you had him measured by P&Y?

No not yet I had a buddy Measure him that used to measure for B&C he measured him at 191 with deductions non- typical .

Last time I checked he was #6 !! Haha Seriosly though I can't wait to see how he turns out! I will never get tired of looking at this buck! He has so much mass it is hard to understand until you hold it!