azhamill

DOUBLE MAIN BEAM COUES DEADHEAD

While on my wife's Javelina hunt I glassed up a little coues 3x shed but didn't want to go down after it . Didn't want to take time away from her hunt. So I told her if I find the other side we will go get it. So I started to glass a little harder up,down side to side and Behold just 40 ft from the shed under a small Mesquite was a deadhead looking at me and I said to my wife guess what we are heading down. And she replied why did you find the other side. I said no but we have one cool looking deadhead down there let go!

post-13423-0-85026900-1432077494_thumb.jpg

Wife pointing to the deadhead

post-13423-0-73845000-1432077590_thumb.jpg

The shed I glassed up

post-13423-0-32687100-1432077671_thumb.jpg

Double main beam Forked G2s

post-13423-0-46011800-1432077746_thumb.jpg

It just grossed over 110'

• Like 18

You are a blessed man in all aspects.

Good hunting luck, good glassing skills, good dog, and a good hunting wife.

• Like 2

Got one other deadhead that I found not to far from that spot probably 1/4 mile as the crow flies also a stud

Sorry man but his son is still out there. Seen him two days before I found the skull he has the same double beam hope I can find him again for my wife or dad

Not a problem man don't blame you one bit was just curious that's all. Did it look like a lion kill or just bad shot?

Super cool find! Did your wife end up getting her javelina?

She sure did got it with here bow during the rifle hunt. She never shot a bow till I got her one for Christmas so she only had two months of practice . I'm so proud of that woman I'm going to post a pic of it on the javelina posts

Looks like the area we hunt, near Oracle. We've been seeing coues in there for the last 6 or 7 years. You two are killers!