Sign in to follow this  
lancetkenyon

Loss of a good man

Please send prayers for the friends and family of a good man.

Dan Mills was a son, brother, father, soon to be father, friend, and good hearted Christian man, taken too early from this world. He was hit and killed while in his own front yard, along with his neighbor, by a 17 year old drunk driver. He leaves behind his Mom and Dad, brothers, a 12 year old son, wife, soon to be born baby girl, and a multitude of friends.

If anyone feels like getting a vehicle washed, there is a benefit car wash today and tomorrow at 7050 W. Chandler Road to help with the family needs.

Knowing Dan is with the Lord is a small consolation, but it helps to know we will all meet again in Heaven.

• Like 1

Lance,didn't know Dan,but if he was a friend of yours,I wish I had.Sorry for your loss,prayers sent for him,and his family,Cliff

Praying for peace and healing. Terrible loss. God will provide understanding and give them the strength they need in this time of trial.

What a senseless loss of life! I pray that you and his loved ones are able to find peace with this someday. Sorry bud!

Sorry for a senseless loss. Hope you and his family can find some way to get thru this. dang shame.

Yup ,this loss is hard to swallow. Very sad. To all His family thoughts and prayers...........BOB!

Prayers said and since I just spoke with my 17yr old about importance of sober driving ALWAYS, I forwarded this link to her to help explain the pain it causes.

A completely avoidable tragedy! Please everyone speak to your kiddos

• Like 1