sherman

ISO: 7mm -08 stuff

Well my wife recently bought a 7mm -08 and I now need some brass, dies, maybe even bullets. Let me know what you have. I have some other brass for trade or can pay for it if it is not way marked up in price. Thanks and God bless

I have some primed 308 cases if you want to talk? I need to get a count but I believe I could part with 100 pcs

I have some primed 308 cases if you want to talk? I need to get a count but I believe I could part with 100 pcs

I will keep this in mind but because it is for my wife I would like tho have the right head stamp to keep the confusion down to a minimum

For what it is worth, I have a bud that shoots nothing but 7-08's, hard to find Rem or Win brass right now, he got some Prvi brass, said that it is like military type thick but shoots ok.

I've got a box of 160 gr accubonds I'll sell you cheap dustin. Let me know and we can meet up.

For what it is worth, I have a bud that shoots nothing but 7-08's, hard to find Rem or Win brass right now, he got some Prvi brass, said that it is like military type thick but shoots ok.

Thanks I will keep it in mind. Was just hoping some one on here had some empties and don't reload. I found some new hornandy brass for like $35-37 per 50.

I've got a box of 160 gr accubonds I'll sell you cheap dustin. Let me know and we can meet up.

I will let you know I have to get the other stuff together and go from there.

I will let you know I have to get the other stuff together and go from there.

Sounds good.

Sportsmans in mesa has most of what you need right now. Dies, brass, bullets, plenty of powder