Basser15

2015 House Rock Buffalo Hunt

I used a rifle for the hunt. And I camped with your friend....his bow isn't coming out of the truck anymore at this point. :)

Bow or rifle? I have a buddy that is on his 5th trip up there and he has been able to get under 100 yards but he won't shoot that far with a bow on a buff. Idk if he is using the bow or rifle now. And congrats, how he well and cool getting him in the snow. I think every Saturday for the past 7 weeks it has snowed, so it been a tough hunt for everyone

Before he started hunting, he was telling me about how it might be a tough hunt and I told him that he was shooting himself in the foot by trying with the bow. And you know the rest....I hope he can get it done though, it is a once in a lifetime hunt

What an exciting adventure, congratulations!

Congratulations, you did great! It looks like you got your money's worth on this tag. Twenty days of hunting and a nice bull. You got 19 more days of hunting than I did two years ago. I think I'm a little jealous!

Awesome! Congrats!

Thanks everyone!

Congratulations, you did great! It looks like you got your money's worth on this tag. Twenty days of hunting and a nice bull. You got 19 more days of hunting than I did two years ago. I think I'm a little jealous!

There is a young man that will exceed 40 days on this hunt if he has to go through the end this Sunday. The weather and the animals have not been cooperating like they should this past Spring. One more was taken yesterday with a possible second one as well. Should get real good for those guys still hunting this week with the weather finally warming up.

Guest 300ultramag.

hows it taste? lets get some table fare pics!!!!

congrats baddy

• Like 1

That's awesome congrats I have a buddy that's got that tag also I think he's up there right now great trophy

Haven't gotten to taste it yet. Casey's in Flag is doing the processing and I should be getting it back in a couple of weeks. Going to be getting a second freezer before then.

That's awesome congrats I have a buddy that's got that tag also I think he's up there right now great trophy

Who's your buddy up there? Interesting thing about his hunt is that most hunters pretty much work together and everyone gets to know each other through the hunt.

What did you use to store the meat after field processing? How long did it take to quarter up/cape and how many guys helped out? Are you getting any shoulder mount or rug done?

Haven't gotten to taste it yet. Casey's in Flag is doing the processing and I should be getting it back in a couple of weeks. Going to be getting a second freezer before then.

Who's your buddy up there? Interesting thing about his hunt is that most hunters pretty much work together and everyone gets to know each other through the hunt.

CWT GET TOGETHER AND BUFFALO BAR-B-QUE @ Basser15 house in 2 weeks. Great idea!!! :P

• Like 1