GTIMANiac

Moving company recommendation?

Time to move again --- I am suffering from too many birthdays and have decided to hire movers this time. Anyone own a company for a local move < 5 miles or have a recommendation?

Muscular moving men. Corny name but reasonablly priced and clean to deal with. I have used them on a couple different moves both residential and commercial..

I would highly recommend Skinny Wimp Moving Co. (855) 313-5518. I moved in March and used these guys. They quoted me 2 hours to move what I had left, and they flat out shook their asses to get me done before there were extra charges. Very nice, polite young men who are trying to make a name for themselves in the valley. Again, Highly recommended.

I would highly recommend Skinny Wimp Moving Co. (855) 313-5518. I moved in March and used these guys. They quoted me 2 hours to move what I had left, and they flat out shook their asses to get me done before there were extra charges. Very nice, polite young men who are trying to make a name for themselves in the valley. Again, Highly recommended.

Muscular men moving vs skinny wimp moving. L.O.L. I actually thought you were goofing around and just googled the skinny wimps.

• Like 1

I recommended you Man and van Barnes moving company. Because this firm is perfect for moving and relocation services. They are professional in their work and they provide best and reliable movinng services to their customers.

Pretty sure the move has already been done, but that was a fantastic sales pitch Julie.

• Like 2