Sign in to follow this  
Guest wdenike

PLEASE HIT ME IN THE HEAD WITH A BAT

Guest wdenike

ACLU in Elpaso consider illegal aliens, international commuters !!!!!!! YA just can't make this chit up!!!!! WTH

TAKE CARE, Willie

It's easy to understand. You guys are racist...

• Like 2

For any of you who still haven't been told, it doesn't matter what you think, say, or do. If your skin is white, you are racist in the eyes of pretty much everyone. It is frustrating, and some may disagree, but IMO you can't find a group that it is more socially acceptable to stereotype, discriminate against, vilify, etc. than white, heterosexual, employed/employable Christian men.

• Like 2

I know in Arizona being a white male I am now a minority. Still waiting for my subsistence from the gov, my free phone, free health care, free, food, free education, freee, freee, freee

Ohhh and a racist too I guess. <_<

I've never understood this issue... The first dam word is give away... ILLEGAL!

You have to be able to read "ILLEGAL" in english

I don't see what this has to do with hunting in Arizona so im requesting this thread be closed before any international commuters can be offended by your racism OP.

• Like 1

Most of all I like the free Houseing. I grew up 3 houses away from the projects. Most of them Have real nice Cadilacs too......BOB!

• Like 1

I've never understood this issue... The first dam word is give away... ILLEGAL!

You have to be able to read "ILLEGAL" in english

Same word, but only one l at the beginning.

If they are "International Commuters"......when in the heck are they going HOME?!?! Commuting has two-way traffic, to and from, not just TO. And you commute to go to WORK!!! Not to get free crap and stay.

• Like 1

Guest wdenike

Oh no!!!!!! Let's all not go there!!!!! YA all need to be like me.

post-10217-0-35920700-1432779424_thumb.jpg

Take care, Willie

• Like 2

I don't see what this has to do with hunting in Arizona so im requesting this thread be closed before any international commuters can be offended by your racism OP.

In my mind....small as it may be........it has as much to do with hunting in AZ as anything......more people who don't contribute to the working society, leech onto our tax dollars and eventually probably don't or won't vote in favor of guns, hunting or anything related to the hunting that we enjoy......and it has zero to do with skin color........information is power......

• Like 2

Guest wdenike

In my mind....small as it may be........it has as much to do with hunting in AZ as anything......more people who don't contribute to the working society, leech onto our tax dollars and eventually probably don't or won't vote in favor of guns, hunting or anything related to the hunting that we enjoy......and it has zero to do with skin color........information is power......

Non Tip,

Thanks for getting it!!!!!!! Hoped your post would have jammed up your like box!!!! But I learned long ago that there are a lot more thick sculls out there than I could have ever imagined.

Take care, Willie