Sign in to follow this  
jim

RIP Brian Marshall

Brian Marshall passed away yesterday while bear hunting on the white mountain reservation. I have known Brian for well over 35 years. He lived his life just how he wanted in the out doors. I send prayers to his dad Bill and his wife and children. He was taken way to young. I am sure there were alot on this site that new Brian. Brian suffered a heart attack while doing his passion. I'm not good at these post's but if you knew Brian please share a couple stories if you would like.

• Like 1

Prayers sent to family. I think I remember pictures of his hunts in Jakes Corner store. I was always impressed by them.

Dont know him but he is a brother hunter!!... my prayers goes out to his family!!...At least he went went out doing what he loved!!...now he is off to the happy hunting ground!!...Go with God!!

Dam shame. Didn't know him but like above, He was a fellow hunter and sounds like a heck of a great guy. God bless him and his family.

I knew Brian as a good friend for 30 years. Hunted bears with him a couple of times, hunted shed antlers with him lots of times. He had a passion for what he did and was one of the best at it. I always thought I was a pretty good shed hunter but he always managed to kick my butt every time we went out. Condolences to his family. He definitely left too early. At least he was doing what he loved to do more than anything, enjoying the outdoors. May you Rest in Peace.

Enjoy today because you never know what tomorrow may bring.

• Like 2

Have known Brian and his dad for many years. Went on my first and second lion hunts with him. One in the southern desert, and then in 12ae. He knew his stuff. Condolences to Bill and the entire family. He'll be in the happy hunting grounds above. RIP

We lost one of the best hunters the state had. Brian was a grand master in unit 23. Hunted with him a couple times and was always impressed. Kinda guy you could learn something from every time. Prayers to the family.

Brian was the best at what he loved doing treeing lions/bears bustin bucks finding thumper bulls all my kids killed there first deer and elk with Brian . Most of what i know today is because of him. I still cant belive it gona miss you compa keep on treeing em in heaven till we meet again