Sign in to follow this  
Young buck

Henry 22lr lever action

SOLD

I see your kinda new here but the private message system is something you may wanna learn how to use, someone may send you a mssg saying they want it so the dont have to text you at 11pm. and since your profile does not show where you live it may be good to mention where you live so someone can decide if they wanna buy what you are selling.. see as far as i know you may be in another state. thanks

SOLD

I see your kinda new here but the private message system is something you may wanna learn how to use, someone may send you a mssg saying they want it so the dont have to text you at 11pm. and since your profile does not show where you live it may be good to mention where you live so someone can decide if they wanna buy what you are selling.. see as far as i know you may be in another state. thanks

Woah bro calm down, your not the CW classified police. Maybe you Hoghunter should learn to use the PM instead of blasting him like this. I apologize in advance, but easy man.

• Like 1

SOLD

Woah bro calm down, your not the CW classified police. Maybe you Hoghunter should learn to use the PM instead of blasting him like this. I apologize in advance, but easy man.
Did not blast him i was interested in his rifle and no police action intended and not sure why you just got involved. clearly p.m does not work with this member so had to post on the thread. thanks for your interest/concern I guess.

Who is it again that is policing??

I'm sorry bud! This was none of my concern. My wife says I'm a good hugger if anyone wants one.

• Like 1

Well, I knew the gun would go fast, so responded and texted but it was sold.

No problem with texting as that's the quickest way to get a response. 480 means east valley and a quick look at his 9 posts says queen creek.

Even though I was too late, I see no issue with the seller.

Kent

• Like 2

So anyway...A horse walks into a bar and orders a drink. Bartender brings him a drink and asks the horse......................" Why the long face?" :lol: :D :P :rolleyes:

Ok..ya'll can go back to arguing now.

• Like 1

So anyway...A horse walks into a bar and orders a drink. Bartender brings him a drink and asks the horse......................" Why the long face?" :lol: :D :P :rolleyes:

Ok..ya'll can go back to arguing now.

Are you sure it wasn't John Kerry?

• Like 1

Not much different if you ask me except Kerry looks like the other end of the horse. :o :wacko: