Coues Stew

Lake Mary Multi Species Fishing (Video)

Been doing some pretty good fishing at Lake Mary this passed month. This is my first video I have made, lots of fish caught. Hope you enjoy!

https://youtu.be/7jQq0Rl7B_k

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7jQq0Rl7B_k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Like 3

Great job on the video. That was a blast watching. :)

TJ

• Like 1

Looks like a great trip -- love fishing for northerners on spinner baits - toss in a few walleye and crappie makes for a fun day --

Not to throw a stick in the wheel - if you do consider eating - has G&F posted the mercury levels or warnings recently for Lake Mary ?

Nice video. Nice fish. Up here in Dakota thats all they fish for is Walleye. Tournaments everywhere. Great tasting fish. The few times I been out I catch a bunch of northerns. Every lake has em and huge too. Up here they are all slimey is that so down there. No one fishes trout here, I did find a little lake that has some real good size ones. Once again thanks for sharing. You did a nice Coke aCola commercial too....................BOB!

Cool Video! What baits have been working best?

Ya I think there is still a Mercury Warning. Which is why I chose Mercury Blues as a song lol. But there is a warning on tuna at the store too so........As for baits Micro Jigs for Crappie on bobbers, For all species Crappies too, little 2inch swimbaits (Berkely Ripple Shad) in perch color or black and white on a jig head. Just cast and reel or jig up and down as you real seems to get more strikes. I hooked 15 fish yesterday got 7 in the boat 2 Crappie 2 Walleye biggest was 3 and a half, and 3 pike.

Ya I think there is still a Mercury Warning. Which is why I chose Mercury Blues as a song lol. But there is a warning on tuna at the store too so........As for baits Micro Jigs for Crappie on bobbers, For all species Crappies too, little 2inch swimbaits (Berkely Ripple Shad) in perch color or black and white on a jig head. Just cast and reel or jig up and down as you real seems to get more strikes. I hooked 15 fish yesterday got 7 in the boat 2 Crappie 2 Walleye biggest was 3 and a half, and 3 pike.

Ah hah! a flagstaff resident... isn't that cheating? :)

Dang can't wait till that is my backyard also. enjoy! think im gonna head up & fish a.s.a.p you got me with this thread.

• Like 2

Enjoyed the video--well except the spitting and the flashing of gang signs...lol

I do have a question though.

Why do you wear a baseball hat backwards when you got the sun in your eyes?

Capt. Don Martin

• Like 1

Why do you wear a baseball hat backwards when you got the sun in your eyes?

Capt. Don Martin

Defective hats. They were made backwards.

Nice video. Nice fish. Up here in Dakota thats all they fish for is Walleye. Tournaments everywhere. Great tasting fish. The few times I been out I catch a bunch of northerns. Every lake has em and huge too. Up here they are all slimey is that so down there. No one fishes trout here, I did find a little lake that has some real good size ones. Once again thanks for sharing. You did a nice Coke aCola commercial too....................BOB!

Bob,

Where are you in ND? I slayed multi species everywhere I went up there. Pike are the most numerous though, caught those things everywhere. Really good trout and salmon fishing on the Garrison tail race too.

Nice video guys, makes me want to hit Lake Mary. Be nice to get away from this Havasu heat for a while.

Haha HavasuHunter Iv been going to havasu the past few weekends to fish. That frog bite is hot! My partner and I took 19th place in Last weekends Spro tournament and cashed a check, there was a 102 boats that entered. We had a good day that video is coming soon as well.