Sign in to follow this  
5guyshunting

state farm commercial

Marriott Hotel to sponsor GAY parade and same sex wedding in Washington DC. :o

Think I will be staying at Motel 6 if I ever need a hotel again.. <_<

http://www.gay.com/out/ross-mathews-to-officiate-gay-wedding-at-capital-pride-in-dc-this-weekend

• Like 2

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/06/04/lauren-hill-supporters-design-sell-real-mvp-t-shirts-after-espy-snub/

i'm buyin'.

Can't believe what makes the news these days. It's embarrasing.

It's unreal!!! Lauren Hill was a young lady dealing with brain cancer and passes away in April. The foundation that was being supported to help find a cure for cancer is outraged this young lady was passed over for the Arthur Ashe award for courage for some F@G that gets his johnson whacked off and becomes a THING and then the media build IT up to be a hero. The foundation that was behind Lauren is now making t-shirts to sell and giving 50% of the proceeds to help find a cure for cancer. Wonder what this THING is doing for society? Donating a used shriveled up set of balls.

• Like 1

If this thing would have been just some Joe blow and not a TV person we would have never heard about it and that would be fine with me. The media starts this crap and all the other lib's and squirrel lovers and tree hugers and LBGTAT jump on board to praise what truly is a sad news story. Then to say it's a hero!!! I call BS, cuz that's all it is.

THAT"S BRUCE WHO??!!!~!~

The only part I am quoting really is the LBGTAT part... isnt it sad this world has gone so far politically correct that that abbreviation just keeps getting longer? Pretty soon that is going to encompass all freaks of nature XD

• Like 1

"It" is getting an ESPY award for courage. "It" beat out a parapalegic war veteran for the award. Last year it was given to Michael Sam, the queer wannabe nfl player. Pat Tillman also won the same award some years ago. Lucky there wasn't some fruit cake up for the award when he won it

• Like 3

bruce jenner killed someone with his car a couple months ago and the media doesn't say a thing. crazy.

Just goes to prove women can't drive.

• Like 2

Guest wdenike

I guess we're going to make another run at this one.

post-10217-0-22235600-1434588227_thumb.jpg

Anything goes. The freakin dog and its owner think they are brown. That's all that matters!!!!!!

Take care, Willie

• Like 3

I guess we're going to make another run at this one.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Anything goes. The freakin dog and its owner think they are brown. That's all that matters!!!!!!

Take care, Willie

Wrong thread.... Thats the NAACP president XD

This post got me laughing at something similar that happened to me but I will have to leave it for the camp fire. Oh what the he!!, might as well tell the story. Back in my younger day when I couldn't get past a certain bar before getting home from work I met a guy by the name of Rene. We were talking about different ways of cooking javelina and I told him I would invite him over the next time I was cooking a pig. He wrote on a bar napkin and he meant to say Javelina cook out and then signed his name Rene with his phone number. He evidently didn't know how to spell javelina so he wrote " Have cook out, Rene" and his phone #. The second o in cook came out looking like a c and my wife found it in my wallet. lmao when she told me she called the number and a guy answered but she hung up without asking for Rene. I still laugh about it every time I think about it. :lol: :lol:

TJ

ps......I'm still not sure she believed me. :(

• Like 7