Arizona Griz

Nice Coues Deer buck

Jeez hunterdude, chill. I said no offense intended if I was wrong. I thought he was pulling our leg for fun. I'm new to this site and don't know how to post pics, don't have time right now to figure it out, but I did an enlargment of 003 and it looks to me like the color, contrast, and resolution of the head doesn't match the body. If I'm wrong fine... just like I said in my original post. I thought he was goofing thats all. Nice buck!

Like they say, " there is always a critic in every crowd"... this comment goes both ways I guess!

Edited by azshtr

WOW...is right. Looks like you are going to have one heck of a great season. Best of luck.

There are no deer of any kind in that unit. You must hunt somewhere else.

Mike

Guest Ernesto C

BEEAAATTIIIFUULLL!!! AWESOME!!! MAJESTICK CREATURE OF THE WILD. Thanks a lot for sharing those pics with us,we LOVE THEM.

Nice eye guards,nice everything!! ....Kaaboommm!! :)

Take care and God bless.

Ernesto C.

Why don't we just start guessing how this awesome buck might score after Arizona Griz tags him this season. My guess would be 118 P&Y. Good Luck this archery season.

Very nice buck, that does look like mesquite to me too, but who cares about the trees when there are deer like that around.

You know the old saying that deer are where you find them. Some information on this deer which was with two other bucks. This deer was located within a couple of miles from a major highway and was right up next to a fairly good dirt road during the middle of the day on Saturday. That is a mesquite in the foreground of one of the pictures and this particular area is in very marginal elk habitat but it is elk habitat. Oh by the way, there even was a double wide trailer about 1/4 mile away. It just goes to show you wildlife can be very unpredictable.

Well this is my guess. I think the pics are real. If they aren't real then you should spend as much time scouting as you do into making those pics look that good.

I think the pics were taken by a person and not a camera. The angles are all different. I'm not sure that a stationary camera could have taken all of those pics. Though I could be wrong.

If there aren't supposed to be any deer in this unit and you were scouting elk then my guess for a unit would be the 15's or 3B. I'm guessing the 15's. But then again I could be wrong.

I think the buck would score very good. I'm going to guess it would be around the 115 give or take a bit. Either way I think you should pass it and look for something bigger and let me take care of the "grunt" work. I'll let you know what it scores. It probably just photographs well and is only in the mid 80's.

I bet he has got a camera in unit 22 and wants us all to think he is somewhere else.

By the way. Nice trick tank.

Nice buck. Maybe you should be hunting deer instead of elk. Just a thought.

Later,

recurveman

This would have to be unit 22, you have a archery elk tag for that unit. Or at least that's what I figured out. :)