AZHNTR67

Hoyt Lazertec GTX for sale - $275

Hello, my dear friends husband recently passed and this is another item I am selling. It is gently used Hoyt Lazertec GTX. Draw length and all specs are shown in the one sticker. We could not find but a few arrows. Stand does NOT come with it.

**RIGHT HANDED**

**Because buying a used bow can be challenging I am willing to fully refund the money for 7 days after the sale incase you want to have it checked out. It is my understanding that the bow was used very little and never dry fired. I do not see anything bad upon inspection myself.

First $275 cash takes her home. I live near Tatum and Jomax and work near the 101 and Chandler Blvd.

Call or text me: Todd - 602-525-9988

post-8446-0-63842800-1433713790.jpg

post-8446-0-55049900-1433713798.jpg

post-8446-0-37238400-1433713817.jpg

Sure killed lots of piggys with my magnatech. :) I can no longer shoot Hoyt but will always have fond memories of extra ways to carry a bow.. the riser is awesome! yes that may seem like a strange reason to buy hoyt but after owning it is hard to go back to standard riser without a nice carry handle.

Sure killed lots of piggys with my magnatech. :) I can no longer shoot Hoyt but will always have fond memories of extra ways to carry a bow.. the riser is awesome! yes that may seem like a strange reason to buy hoyt but after owning it is hard to go back to standard riser without a nice carry handle.

Why can't you shoot Hoyts? I shoot the Carbon Element and love it!