Sign in to follow this  
el diablo

Lookin for left hand youth bow

Anyone got a LH youth bow they wanna part with? Lookin for a smaller bow for my 6yr old son. Been lookin at the PSE mini burner. Anyone have one or similar they want to part with? Bein 6 I need somthin small but also want to get him a decent bow be can hunt rabbits n stuff around the house with and that he can grow into.

Buy him a Hoyt Ruckus. Great bow, both my boys shoot it and the best part is that it will grow with them. One of my sons is LH and the other is RH.

You may be able to find one on craigslist. Hope this helps.

Also try Archerytalk.com thats another spot you can find a used bow.

Cool thanks. I'll have to look into the Hoyt. I've looked at tons of youth bows and have yet to see the Hoyt. Thanks for the info.

No problem, I took both my boys to the Archery Club to see which bow they liked the best. They tried all of them and both Chose the Hoyt.

I guess not like father like son because I shoot a Mathews LOL…

I have a left handed hoyt rintec my son has outgrown. I live around 83rd ave and happy valley rd. You can have it if you want. All I ask is that you give it to someone else when your son is done with it.

623-680-4458

John

Wow that's a very generous offer and I truely appreciate it. Unfortunately I shoulda been a little more patient as I just went down and bought him a new bow yesterday. I'm sure someone on here will take u up on that. Thanks!

I have a left handed hoyt rintec my son has outgrown. I live around 83rd ave and happy valley rd. You can have it if you want. All I ask is that you give it to someone else when your son is done with it.

623-680-4458

John

I'd be interested in that bow. Been looking for a used left handed youth bow and they are pretty slim pickings

Hoyt Rintec has been claimed.