I stumbled upon these fishing shirts and decided why not since they were cheaper than others. Great designs, fast shipping. Can't have too many fishing shirts, right?

Here are the specs and website to check them out.

http://www.wickedcatchgear.com/#_l_gh

Sun Protection : 50 UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor)

Moisture Wicking

Antimicrobial

Lightweight

So, I recieved the shirt in the mail on a Friday at 4:30 PM, I made up some excuse to the girlfriend so I could wait for the mailman to take them with us fishing for the weekend. Saturday morning we get up at 6 AM and didn't come back to the dock until it was dark. All I can say is that this is the best shirt I have used fishing, no sunburns or any redness and had a small tan. I can say enough about these shirts. I have a couple of other shirts and my favorite used to be the Columbia shirts because of the breathability, but this blow them out of the water. As soon as I got home, I ordered 3 more. Check these shirts out if you are out on the lake all day and don't want to put on the oily sunscreen, you won't be disappointed.

http://www.wickedcatchgear.com/#_l_gh

post-12422-0-29451000-1433786979.jpg

post-12422-0-64259900-1433786980.jpg

Nice shirts except one thing is wrong. I wise man once said "There's nothing handier than a pocket on a shirt". Why do all these manufacturers refuse to put a pocket on a shirt now days? For $35.00 there should be 2 pockets. JMO

• Like 1

My only problem with shirt pockets is when I lean over the boat to grab a fish or wash my hands off, whatever is in them falls in the lake.

• Like 2

I got mine from sportsmans. its a collared button down (for formal fishing wear ha ha). I actually got it for kayaking moreso than fishing. Can button it up or adjust it (yes with pockets) for the situation.

• Like 1

I do a lot of fishing in the gulf and in and around the marshes in Louisiana. My personal preference is a shirt with a collar 90% of the time usually with underarmour shirt underneath it.

I lift each shirt up off the rack in the store and it is usually the lighter the shirt the more expensive it is. I try to buy on sales and off season so I'm not paying $50 for a shirt all the time. For days when the temps are under 70 and overcast I wear my CWT long sleeve shirt.

I like the look of a collar on my Columbia shirts, but never saw a benefit because I always wear a buff. Light material with SPF/UPF. It seems to wick away moisture as well, and when my face gets hot I cover my face like a bandana. It's saved me countless times on the water.

I do a lot of fishing in the gulf and in and around the marshes in Louisiana. My personal preference is a shirt with a collar 90% of the time usually with underarmour shirt underneath it.

I lift each shirt up off the rack in the store and it is usually the lighter the shirt the more expensive it is. I try to buy on sales and off season so I'm not paying $50 for a shirt all the time. For days when the temps are under 70 and overcast I wear my CWT long sleeve shirt.

Ever been to Cameron LA?

Ever been to Cameron LA?

Nope, the furthest west I've been was Cocodrie. I spend most of my time on the water between Cut Off and Grand Isle.

Ever been to Cameron LA?

Nope, the furthest west I've been was Cocodrie. I spend most of my time on the water between Cut Off and Grand Isle.

Ok. Been there. Cameron is about 45 miles south of Lake Charles kinda SW LA. Up the intercoastal waterway the goes thru Cameron is some great Redfishing.