Sign in to follow this  
218buck

AZ Game and Fish fall draw

I have been trying to put in for hours keep getting a failure message anyone else running into this problem

Yep, me too. Just tried and got the following: "An unexpected error occured after checkout. Please contact customer service." looks like there will be a line of us on hold tomorrow burning up the AZGFD phone line. Bummer, this system should be flawless by now.

Yep! this sucks!

New Mexico draw works perfectly I wonder when the AZ Game and Fish will get there act together

Guest wdenike

You guys didn't think you were dealing with an outfit that is noted for its award winning service did you ?? And capable of handling a last minute full fledged attack on the system. ( WRONG )

post-10217-0-10248600-1433826335.jpg

Be patient!!

Take care, Willie

• Like 1

I did apply for most of the family over the weekend without a single problem but tonight when I tried to finish uh oh here we go again nothing but problems

Better stay up late tonight or wake up about 2am to give it a shot. Good luck.

yes sir

I figured this would happen again so I took care of it a couple of weeks ago. No more waiting until the last minute for me anymore since they are only dinging me $13 a pop.

• Like 1

Worked perfectly when I put in two weeks ago... Good luck to all you who wait to put in tonight! Don't worry the deadline will be extended, although it shouldn't be.

• Like 2

Worked perfectly when I put in two weeks ago... Good luck to all you who wait to put in tonight! Don't worry the deadline will be extended, although it shouldn't be.

Yep.. I put in 2 weeks ago to avoid these problems that seem to come up year after year at the deadline..