Presmyk

mead stripers with capt don

Here are our rates for trips this summer.

A basic overnight trip for TWO anglers is $450, with up to two extra anglers for $100 each. Best deal is for FOUR anglers at $650. That's just $162 per angler. Kids under 18 fish for $50, but now through August ALL KIDS UNDER 18 FISH FOR FREE!

Here is what your trip package includes. You start off with dinner at Martin's El Campo de Pescado a few hours before you and your team goes out to fish. We go out at/near sundown in the 20 foot STRIPER HUNTERS jet boat. I furnish all bait, terminal tackle (specially made jig heads) soft drinks, Powerade and water. If you want snacks, let me know and I'll get them. I have also have loaner fishing poles for those that want to use them.

When we arrive, I utilize what I call "Don's Secret Sauce" for chum.

The boat is set up with clamp on 12 volt lights on all four corners, and I utilize two 12 volt HYDRO GLOW submersible LED fishing lights for fish additional attractants.

We fish to 5 a..m., come back to the house, ice down the fish and: either start working the fish OR eat breakfast OR take a 4-5 hour nap at our house. Your choice!

When we get up we sort fish, and do the Grip n Grin photos. post-11017-0-97168700-1435182637_thumb.jpg

Then my intern, Laura Borden, and I start fileting fish.post-11017-0-58173000-1435183894_thumb.jpg

One your fish are all fileted and packaged into one gallon zip-lock bags, you are ready to go.

We have plenty of cube ice to put on your catch, jut bring a big enough ice chest as lately our anglers have been taking home 60+ pounds of filets!post-11017-0-75435600-1435182605_thumb.jpg

You will normally be ready to leave about 2-4 p.m.

It is in effect a TWO day trip with all the amenities you can ask for.

It is an awesome family trip--bring anyone who likes to fish--including the kids ages 9 and older, and when the fish cooperate, you'll take a lot of fish home!

I am a new sponsor of this site on Coues Whitetail.com and I look forward to making a lot of new friends as a result of these trips and being on this site!

If you would like references, I am always glad to furnish them to you. Just ask.

Oh, I forgot, I am the only fishing guide on Lake Mead that makes this offer. IF OUR BOAT DOESN'T COME IN WITH AT LEAST 30 FISH, THEN YOU GET A FREE TRIP!

You might wonder how many of these trips I have given away in the past 5 years? The answer is just ONE! On that trip, we had 27 fish....

If you have any questions or want to book a trip, I can be reached on my cell phone @ 928-303-9481 or by email at info@striperhunters.com

I should also add that each year I donate fishing trips to various conservation organizations, including but not limited to, the Arizona Desert Bighorn Sheep Society, Arizona Bowhunters Association, Mohave Sportsman Club, Arizona Antelope Foundation, Arizona Elk Society, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Arizona Deer Association, Mule Deer Foundation and the Yuma Valley Rod & Gun Club. I've also donated trips to the Phoenix Christian School, Desert Christian Archers and more recently, the Jared Ornowski fund raiser. the These trips can often be purchased at below fair market value and are tax deductible. I encourage you to attend these fund raiser banquets sponsored by these groups and if you want, bid on one of our trips!

Either way, I hope that you will come up and enjoy a couple of days of fishing on Lake Mead.

We are fully licensed and insured and I'm a certified boat captain from the U.S. Coast Guard and possess what is called a 6-pack license. We are also a licensed fishing/hunting guide by the Arizona Game & Fish Department, and are permitted to operate on the Lake Mead National Recreational Area by the National Park Service.

We fish until about mid-August, when I close up to start my fall hunting business, Arizona Wildlife Outfitters.

Good luck and good fishing!

Capt. Don Martin

Striper Hunters

P.S. Watch for updates on our Facebook site! We are going to put up photos of every trip we have on this site.

• Like 2