I drew a cow tag there this year and am wondering what the deer population looks like, ive never been in the unit before and will be scouting during the archery deer season... any suggestions and info is greatly appreciated!!

No big bucks on unit 10. Only wild borros and USO.

• Like 1

I have the same unit for Nov bull hunt. For the cow hunt there always are elk on the hills north of Kaibab lake. Good luck.

???? Your going to be deer scouting during the archery deer season ???? Or are you going to be elk scouting during the archery deer season and wondering if you might come across a deer? Maybe I just need another beer to understand the question.

• Like 1

Sounds like he will be scouting the area for Elk while he is archery deer hunting. I'd say go up and do some camping over the 4th to familiarize yourself with the area.

• Like 1

Longshooter, You got any tags this year.?.............BOB!

I have the same unit for Nov bull hunt. For the cow hunt there always are elk on the hills north of Kaibab lake. Good luck.

+1

• Like 1

I heard from a little bird that they had so much rain in unit 10 that the bulls horns got so full of water and heavy they fell off.

Sorry Bob. No bull for you.

JK buddy

• Like 1

Boquias or red lands for big bulls. Mine last year was 332"fish and the camp next to us filled three of four tags by Sunday morning with none under 310". Never saw any deer at all. Saw deer in 8 just south of 40 a lot so they should be north of 8 too.

Longshooter, You didn't get a strip tag so I guess You get to go to the strip club. Sorry I'M not in town now ,I would buy.............BOB!