Got a new Brittany puppy can't wait to start training her my daughter loves her so much already

post-2786-0-65607700-1434607059_thumb.jpg

post-2786-0-31373000-1434607033_thumb.jpg

My current bird dog isn't too sure yet

post-2786-0-49129800-1434607083_thumb.jpgpost-2786-0-76776000-1434607269_thumb.jpg

• Like 10
  • Love 1

This is a great looking pup. She will make a good hunting dog and a great family pet for sure. Congratulations on the new member to the family. :)

TJ

• Like 2

Guest akaspecials

Nice pup! I really wish I had the space and time for a bird dog in my life. Thanks for sharing and making me super jealous! :-)

Britt's rule! Where did you get her?

Congratulations on the new addition. I wish you guys a long, healthy and happy hunting life together! That first picture of your daughter hugging her is absolutely priceless.

• Like 1

I can already see a little Demon in the making lol. I love my Brittany crazy little dog but man can he hunt!

Dogs and kids go together like peas and carrots!!!Congrats on a fine addition to the family.

Good choice :) I'm watching a German Shorthair and I'm telling you what I just can't get hunting off this dogs brain. He really likes to hunt my cats even through house walls. His hunting ability is amazing but getting him to not hunt my cats im finding impossible...lol

You made a great choice for a good family dog!

Just surfing some old quail posts and see this picture of a britt with blue eyes. I just got a new pup two weeks ago that is very similar. 

IMG_2397.jpg

• Like 1