Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Alone

Kidso should be on there. He'd of brought those bears in and played slap and tickle with em.

• Like 1

Kidso should be on there. He'd of brought those bears in and played slap and tickle with em.

He's heading to AK soon to play with the large economy sized oso, he'd have them sissy black bears bringing him salmon and honey offerings.

• Like 1

Hey Oneshot

Alone is taking applications for next season.

Anyone see the commercials for that new show with the two guys who built their cabins up in the trees.. I started laughing when one of the guys showed how he gets up to his cabin.. He rigged a bicycle with a pulley system to take him up a few stories to his cabin LOL...It just looks funny as he pedals

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure you don't get paid ANYTHING for going on naked and afraid?????

Googled that very question just last night. Looked at the producers website that had contest rules

A lot of legaleeze but looked like $5k plus travel, per diem and 2 hotel nights.

But couldn't tell if that was per couple?

Also looked like they got the prize money for participating, whether they complete the 21 days or not.

I'm pretty sure you don't get paid ANYTHING for going on naked and afraid?????

That one chick whos been on a couple episodes is pretty hot and she knows her stuff too..her name is Laura Zerra .. pretty cute

laura-zerra-photos-1.jpg

laura-zerra-photos-16.jpg

laura-zerra-photos-15.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah, and a couple of the chicks were local gals. Their real character come out after just a couple days.

Really enjoyed the dude from UT that said his parents started dropping him off alone in the wilderness to camp when he was just 9 years old.

He ate so many rats during the 21 day challenge, lost only 2 pounds. Most guys lose 25 lbs

• Like 1

New episodes of Mountain Men and Alone, tonite.

Who will get eaten next?

Be there or be square.

Another one bites the dust.

A FL fellow scared of dogs ran home with his tail between his legs after a couple wolves tried to serenade him.

Didn't see any bushcraft out of him but he did manage to drop a limb on his own head.

Some of the other boys are looking a little iffy.

Hey Oneshot

Alone is taking applications for next season.

WoooHOOO, going to have to sign-up...
I've had a couple people from the site tell me they've applied. Would be awesome to have a CWT show em how its done.

Heard there's a hunter/blogger on Alone from Rokslide.

• Like 1

More crying tonight, panty wetting.

Goodness knows a fire starter ain't all that important, lay it down any ol place.

More crying tonight, panty wetting.

Goodness knows a fire starter ain't all that important, lay it down any ol place.

seriously wtf? How can you lose that? He wanted to go home. He looked for 2 hours? Nice commitment