Explorer

Raising your own meat

Is this better?

haha thank you. I was about to throw my IPAD LOL!
  • Like 1

Is this better?

How old when you butcher?

Friends of mine raise these geneticly altered chickens that are ready to butcher at 6 weeks. All they do is eat, can hardly walk but they are delicious.

• Like 1

Is this better?

Friends of mine raise these geneticly altered chickens that are ready to butcher at 6 weeks. All they do is eat, can hardly walk but they are delicious.

Turkeys don't start developing body fat until about 22 weeks. So about 5.5 months. They get big enough to butcher earlier but the fat is what gives them the good flavor and moist tender meat.

Broad breasted bronze and giant whites.

If any of you are in the valley theres a vegetable processing plant near 51st ave and n/o van buren that gives away its scraps. Cubic he boxes. As much as you want. Free. Great for ur animals. Even load u up with a fork lift.

• Like 1

Is this better?

This is hilarious. I have no problem with it, but still hilarious.

• Like 1

Is this better?

This is hilarious. I have no problem with it, but still hilarious.
You think that's funny then you should of been over at Mike's house when the lady whom raises them was mimicking how these chickens walk

It was hysterical.

They're not genetically altered they're cross breeds. They're usually Cornish X and grow to to full size in 6-8 weeks. They will actually have heart attacks or break thier legs because they grow so fast thier bones are weak. They're more profitable or obvious reasons. Think bout the chicks u buy at the store. I'm sure they're even worse.

They're not genetically altered they're cross breeds. They're usually Cornish X and grow to to full size in 6-8 weeks. They will actually have heart attacks or break thier legs because they grow so fast thier bones are weak. They're more profitable or obvious reasons. Think bout the chicks u buy at the store. I'm sure they're even worse.

Create a hybrid and your altering genetics. We've been doing it for thousands of years from mules to mangos.

Create a hybrid and your altering genetics. We've been doing it for thousands of years from mules to mangos.

I have relative who went to prison and worked in the kitchen as a cook. They feed the inmates the left legs. They only sell right legs in the store in case you never noticed. Well anyways the left legs is were they inject the steroids. He said the box they come in says not for human consumption. They are all shriveled up and tough.

Perfect

yep people who make mistakes are all horrible people.