Explorer

Raising your own meat

Perfect

yep people who make mistakes are all horrible people.
Would you rather have sherrif joes vitaloaf? That's your kin, eh?

You got to make a lot of big mistakes to wind up in prison.

Story sounds like bunk anyway. You can give steroids in their food not in their leg.lol

Neighbors grand kid spent time in tent city and worked in the kitchen. He told me the food came in packages marked not fit for human consumption, FWIT.

This was about 12 years ago. I'm not a wild child but I'm no an angel either. Never served time but I won't hold spending time in jail or prison against anyone. Some people are just pure evil and a 22 behind the ear is all they deserve.

• Like 1

Perfect

yep people who make mistakes are all horrible people.
Would you rather have sherrif joes vitaloaf? That's your kin, eh?

You got to make a lot of big mistakes to wind up in prison.

Story sounds like bunk anyway. You can give steroids in their food not in their leg.lol

people who pay for their mistakes and come out a better person have my respect. I would quote the bible but everyone is so opinionated I will just leave well enough alone. You could be right about the leg shots either way just repeating a story as my original post stated.

Lots of broad portraits being painted with the same brush.

Reading on the recent fugitive thread, that Randy Greenwalt killed 4, got on the trustee grounds, escaped and killed 6 more was captured and spent 19 more years before his sentence was carried out.

I'm no angel, been to jail more than once, zero convictions. I was the innocent one you always heard about

So dumb question for the turkey guys. Do you clip the wings or just make them so fat they can't fly? Do the feed on chicken scratch and produce or is there special turkey scratch?

chicken food will not grow turkeys well. Its only about 12 percent protein. You have to buy special game bird/ meat bird food with 20% plus protein. Mine are young and yes they are starting to fly. Gonna clip their wings this weekend and see what happens. They will eat scraps.

Lots of broad portraits being painted with the same brush.

Reading on the recent fugitive thread, that Randy Greenwalt killed 4, got on the trustee grounds, escaped and killed 6 more was captured and spent 19 more years before his sentence was carried out.

I'm no angel, been to jail more than once, zero convictions. I was the innocent one you always heard about

Edge, god bless that we live in America and we can think and say what we wish. I take no offense to your opinion. But I stand by mine. shall we agree to disagree like gentlemen?

I'm not sure we disagree, but you bet.

'MERICA!!!

What about Alpacas? Ate some, and it tasted pretty good. A red meat and a lot like beef in texture and similar in taste. Once you got a herd established, might be doable. Oh and there wool can get good prices at times too.

Don't know what the cost is to raise or buy them or where you go about getting started with them, but when I was in Colorado last week I had a Yak burger in Estes Park. Med. rare and it was unreal. Very tasty.

Don't know what the cost is to raise or buy them or where you go about getting started with them, but when I was in Colorado last week I had a Yak burger in Estes Park. Med. rare and it was unreal. Very tasty.

"Yak Burger" sounds like a good name for a burger joint.

• Like 1

"Yak Burger" sounds like a good name for a burger joint.

Seriously one of the best burgers I have ever eaten.

If you can find bull calves that cheap right now you better go buy all they have. Day olds around here go for 120-150 a piece now days. We do everything from beef, pigs, chickens and rabbits. If anybody wants to get into the rabbit thing send me a pm, I have a bunch of cages with feeders and waters I'm looking to get rid of.

Carpcody I know this is an older thread but are you still looking to get rid of some rabbit cages?