Sign in to follow this  
jp0212

My future hunting partner...

I haven't posted much here, but figure there is no better way to get into the CW family than by introducing you to mine. My wife and I had our first little girl, Arizona Grace. She was born back on January 14th, so she's really starting to get into the fun months now. Feel free to let me know what the name of her hunting show should be ;-)

• Like 7

Congrats, she's adorable! Gotta post pix and story of the antelope hunt! I'm a 0212 myself.

• Like 1

CONGRATS! This picture is amazing!

That's an awesome picture of your beautiful daughter. Thanks for sharing and can't wait to see her own hunting show. :)

TJ

As a new father of a 8 month old little girl let me just tell you how lucky you are. She is adorable and yes I have found that word okay to use these days.

Best advice I have heard was an old timer at a bar told me when boys would come to pick up his daughter he would kill them with kindness then as they were leaving shake the boys hand with his favorite ammo round and transfer it to the boys hand while saying get my baby home by 11.

Congrats again and welcome to the best hunting website on the net.

• Like 1

Daughters ROCK! You are in for the ride of your life. Enjoy every minute of it, because you will turn around and they are getting married themselves.