jp0212

Need Help?

A rare instance where I would like to offer up some help rather than ask for it! I used to be an NASM certified trainer and got my first Bachelor's degree in Kinesiology (Exercise Science) and Nutrition. I would love to help anyone out that is in need of some assistance. I have an awesome spreadsheet I can send to anyone who wants it that calculates how many calories you need per day to lose, maintain or gain weight. It also has a section that helps calculate and plan out your daily totals for anyone looking to get hardcore. Feel free to send me a PM or just post something up and I will do my best!

• Like 1

So this is a free offer? I'm not sure I can be helped. Drink to much beer and eat like it's my last meal. :lol:

TJ

Hahaha yeah beer is my biggest piece of kryptonite, right along with a little scotch and bourbon. Yup, absolutely free. Just hope karma will swing my way a little when I ask for advice here or there. :D One approach you can try to take is to do what I do and give yourself a cheat day. I take one day a week (MUST be the same day every week, i.e. Saturday) where I eat and drink whatever the heck I want. For example, a couple week back I had 3 fruit roll up and 2 Dr Peppers for breakfast, Wings and Fries for lunch and pizza for dinner, along with lots of beer throughout the day. The other 6 days I follow my meal plan. That one day usually keeps people on track the other six.

Not sure I can stick to that but I appreciate the suggestion. I guess I have to decide how much I really need to want this. If the good lord gave me a sheep tag I would be all over this. Thanks and welcome to cwt. :)

TJ

• Like 1

I need some help...

I'll send you a pm when I get off work. Thanks,

Wade

Sounds good! I'll keep an eye out.

That's cool of you, I already go to the gym 4-5 times a week and eat pretty good lots of deer and elk. My down fall is cheat weekends....lol I'm interested I'll send you a pm and can pass any hunting info or units I know

I would be really interested in a build diet. Have you ever put together an exact meal plan? I tried 2 times and failed. I would love to have a 7 day exact meal plan, every brand size time type of plan. I did pretty well a few years ago and have flashes of brilliance for a day or two but I have been all over the map. I am maintaining right now but I have a big race coming in October and I could use a leg up, would be nice to not have to think so much? I know its a lot to ask but maybe not? You might have something ready to go?

That's cool of you, I already go to the gym 4-5 times a week and eat pretty good lots of deer and elk. My down fall is cheat weekends....lol I'm interested I'll send you a pm and can pass any hunting info or units I know

Sounds good Reezen. Shoot me a pm and I'll help you get squared away. You'll love my meal plan, it requires you to take 1 day a week off from the plan and eat and drink whatever you want. Caveat is that it can only be one day and it has to be the same day of the week, every week. I'll keep an eye out for your message.

• Like 1

WOW! Received a tremendous amount of info from this guy...thank you Jesse!

My pleasure! Like I said in the PM, once you read it all over let me know what questions come about. I have a ton of more info to pass on but didn't want to overload the message haha. Feel free to call me as well if you prefer once you have looked at the meal plan and such.

I may have to take you up on this. I need to lose at least 20lbs by hunting season. I've had no beer at all for a couple weeks, I think beer and other alcohol were my biggest barrier. I used to be in really good shape, but never was too strict on the diet. As you get older, the diet matters more than anything it seems. If you would, please send me anything that might get me over the hill and eating better.

My wife could sure use some help. She is not a hunter, but we still get along. :wub: Do you have any experience with type 2 diabetes? She does pretty good with diet, but could be better. A meal plan would really help I think.

If we can get good results and good consultation, we would be willing to pay.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

You have been a member since 2011. Where were you when I needed you? Great you are helping all these out of shape guys here. I'm glad I am in perfect shape.

And trust me....ROUND IS A SHAPE...look it up. :D

I may have to take you up on this. I need to lose at least 20lbs by hunting season. I've had no beer at all for a couple weeks, I think beer and other alcohol were my biggest barrier. I used to be in really good shape, but never was too strict on the diet. As you get older, the diet matters more than anything it seems. If you would, please send me anything that might get me over the hill and eating better.

Absolutely! Shoot me a pm with your email address and I'll send it over.