Sign in to follow this  
wildwoody

anyone hireing deisel mechanics

Just wondering if anyone is possibly looking for a young eager mechanic, he's 20yrs old and has graduated wyotech, in Wyoming. He has an apartment in mesa currently. Thanks any opportunity would be appreciated.

My son is 18 and just got hired at shamrock towings shop. I dont know if they need more people or not.

Check with UPS and FedEx. I have heard they have good bennies and pretty decent pay. My 2 cents.

Its in the west valley, but you can check Southwest Products. Generators, lube trucks and mechanics trucks.

Freeport in bagdad has a jod opening right now if intersted pays good good health care and cheep company housing go to fcx.com

Checkout Swift Transportation. They're at 75 ave & Buckeye, so a bit of a commute from Mesa, but the benifits are good. My wife loves it there but she's in te office.

They're hiring up in the oil patch in ND! Great hunting and awesome pay up here! Perfect opportunity for a hard working kid.

They are building a new kenworth dealership on the west side. Most otr diesel shops are on the west side and are usually hiring.

I are a deisel mecanic butt dont now how too spell it. What happened to spell check on this site.