Saw this posted online today and it really is a monster hog.

Looks like a Rodham to me. :ph34r:

Hogzilla II taken in Alabama

Also a site set up by the boy's father

MonsterPig.com

With a name like that is has to be a Rodham. :lol:

D8PBKB5G0.jpg

how does something that size hide out long enough to get that big. That would be like spotting a Bull Elk standing in a meadow. :lol:

This kid killed his first deer at age 5??? That can't be legal! I don't know, though. They do things a little "south" down there so it wouldn't surprise me. Enormous animal, even if he did get a little "chucky" in the pic.

I shot my first deer at 6 in TX.... not all states run like AZ.

that hog looks like he was fed doughnuts in a pen his whole life and then let out to be plugged full of holes..

When I was a kid I was in 4-H swine and the Maximum weight for a pig was 250lbs and the average was @ 235 lbs. The average pig this year at my daughters fair was @ 285lbs with no maximum. When I asked the judge he said that the pigs have all been breed for a much taller and way longer pig thus giving us a heavier pig when sold or judged for market. And I believe this is the reason we are seeing all these pics on larger than usaul hogs. we bought my sons pig on January 6 2007 and it was 50lbs we butchered it yesterday and it was 52 inches from between the ears to the base of the tail and it weight was 364lbs. So I think a pig that big isn't out of the question. But to say it wasn't farm feed to get that big is a flat out lie.

just my .02

Buckhorn

My point wasn't that all states were alike. I'm just wondering about those states who allow kids that aren't even old enough to attend school but big game hunting is completely acceptable. Can anyone answer that for me? I guess it is somewhat of a rhetorical one!