Sign in to follow this  
twowindy

Looking for some help

I'm looking for an appraiser or someone who might know if this is worth anything.I have Dale and Theresa Earnhardts used bear tags from the white mountain apache indian reservation.Any imput would be helpful.Thanks.The picture between the tags is my wife showing the tags to Dale jr at the sportsman warehouse.

post-6031-0-18798200-1435509519_thumb.jpg

post-6031-0-35644400-1435509595_thumb.jpg

post-6031-0-06984700-1435509698_thumb.jpg

They were shot in 1992 and taken to the taxidermist.Thats wear the tags were removed.They don't have to stay on the animal forever.

Interesting...... Did they give you the tags after they were done? If so, some kind of acknowledgment of that may help the value. Also a trophy pic of the bear(s) would be cool to go along with it. Are you looking to sell it, or just get a feel for potential value?

I would do a Google search on appraisers. Maybe try to find one that specializes in Racing or NASCAR type of memoriabilia?

S.

Thanks Stanley, I looked online and found some appraisers that do sports memorabilia.I will give them a try.I'm not looking to sell right now just want to know if it is worth anything and if I should insure it.

Used Celebrity Hunting Tags - I have no doubt that it may have "some" value to a dale fanatic

the only thing I see is his signature might be of interest to some one

do not get your hopes up too high on this one -

as far as insure it - - seems over the top to me

just my .02

• Like 1

keep them. i am 99% sure you will be disappointed in what dollar value they may have

Resolute,Kevin might have worked on it.I got it before kevin and I were partners.It came from the shop Kevin used to work for.I was going to sell some of your old tags Brian but your just not famous enough.(yet) HaHa