huntingchic87

Looking to Buy a Youth Shotgun

My sister is graduating college in December and I am looking for a youth shotgun for a graduation present. She is a smaller frame so I think a youth shotgun will fit her perfect, not looking for anything fancy or pricey. Thanks!!

I have two Remington youth model 870's and I would be willing to sale one of them. Both are 20 gauges, one is the black nylon stock & the other is the traditional wood stock. I bought them for my kids to shoot but now they are all grown up. I still have one daughter who is 5' foot tall and less than 100 lbs so I want to keep one of them. Each one is in good condition with less than 200 rounds through them. $200

I live in north Peoria

623-680-4458

John

I have two Remington youth model 870's and I would be willing to sale one of them. Both are 20 gauges, one is the black nylon stock & the other is the traditional wood stock. I bought them for my kids to shoot but now they are all grown up. I still have one daughter who is 5' foot tall and less than 100 lbs so I want to keep one of them. Each one is in good condition with less than 200 rounds through them. $200

I live in north Peoria

623-680-4458

John

They dont ever cost any less than that! gr8 dealio for you huntingchic87
  • Like 1

Next in line if huntingchic87 ends up changing his mind. PM sent :)

If your ready to buy then go ahead bgshooter! I am not in a rush :D

Next in line if huntingchic87 ends up changing her mind. PM sent :)

• Like 1

bgshooter I replied to PM

Thanks for the deal knothead. Pleasure meeting you this morning. Can't wait to take my son out to give it a shot (literally).