Sign in to follow this  

Card hit!

12 or 13 for me or my son ,either way I will be north of the ditch this year for mule deer yea baby!!!!!!

• Like 1

i'm surprsied how quiet its been!?!?!? usually these threads are hammered with everyone being hit! hmmmmm is this just the bonus and 1-2 pass or are CWT members not so lucky this year? or they are just busy :-D

Applied for Kaibab archery mule deer, non resident, 10 points, no cc hit here yet. Will wait through weekend and then change the cc hit to Canadian Club!

• Like 1

Anybody with a cabelas card have a hit yet. I have been checking mine all day & no pending transactions. This is the first time Ive used cabelas card for the draw. My Atm card was compromised over the 4th of july so had to update card info.

• Like 1

1 or 27 for me and one of my kids got youth 27. Still hoping for one more hit.

Yeeesss Got Hit!!!

and if not MD it would be December WT in 22

Anybody with a Cabelas Card have a hit yet? My Cabelas Card along with my dad's had fraud on it two days before the CC deadline to update cards. I was fortunate enough to use the card this week and have it declined, or I might not have updated my card in time.

Anybody with a Cabelas Card have a hit yet? My Cabelas Card along with my dad's had fraud on it two days before the CC deadline to update cards. I was fortunate enough to use the card this week and have it declined, or I might not have updated my card in time.

someone has mentioned their cabela's card has been hit finally this draw. lots of phone calls to check avialable balance minus draw amount

1 or 27 for me and one of my kids got youth 27. Still hoping for one more hit.

Picked up that last hit I was looking for this morning so everyone in my house that put in for deer will be going