Sign in to follow this  

Card hit!

I am a Cabelas card guy. It has worked well for years. Hopefully it works one more time. Can't believe I wont draw a Kaibab archery deer with 10 points when it usually only takes 3 or 4. Got to keep the faith. Stars are just lining up now I think. Got to go back to the Cabelas site and manage my account!

I am a Cabelas card guy. It has worked well for years. Hopefully it works one more time. Can't believe I wont draw a Kaibab archery deer with 10 points when it usually only takes 3 or 4. Got to keep the faith. Stars are just lining up now I think. Got to go back to the Cabelas site and manage my account!

You burned 10 BP on Kaibab archery?

You burned 10 BP on Kaibab archery?

He should be glad he didn't get drawn

Maybe he likes his archery. 2 $45.00 hits over night at my credit union. Hope its a strip or late bab tag.

• Like 1

I still hope I burned them! Have been burning points state by state since retirement which was ten years ago. Have the loyalty and hunter ed for AZ so it has been eight years of accumulation. Each year I apply for the elk tag so with license in hand figured may as well get a deer point. Last five years did CA X5B, Utah Book Cliffs, NV Unit 6, Colorado 21/30, all archery deer hunts. This year it was to be The BAB. but . . .

Last year 10 points was the highest point group according to the draw report. I'm quite frankly shocked that you would not draw a tag with that many points. If there were that many people with more points that picked that hunt this year I am surprised. I responded on Bowsite too but are you sure you put that hunt as a first or second choice? Did you double check you hunt numbers? Not accusing you of messing up but sometimes people put in for units they did not intend to.

My son drew a jr tag in the same unit I drew a general. His starts a week before mine. This is back to back deer hunts for us. David