ruthunter

Archery strip!

Ruthunter, don't you have an archery 10 antelope and a strip tag at the same time? How are you going to do both? I know archery season is longer, so lope 1st then muley?? Just wondering how you decide how to hunt these, both great tags?? Not much time to scout for deer without knowing which tag yet, as I found out last year.

Your correct..i do have both! At this point it looks like ill be donating the goat tag. I never dreamed id draw everything I put in for this year but it happened!

• Like 2

Rut, I met you on the 42 sheep hunt last year. Pm me if you need some help up there. I had a 13a arch and a 13a rifle tag in the last few years and could give you some pointers if you guys have the "a" tag. I got some spots in "b" as well. Congrats on the tag!!! Eric

Sweet hunt, I am buying points for my daughter and I and then picking up left over tags to get one of those tags one day. Congrats and good luck.

I have both a 19a archery antelope tag and an archery strip tag - fortunately the 19a hunt is prior to the deer hunt so I can do both

• Like 2

Sweet hunt, I am buying points for my daughter and I and then picking up left over tags to get one of those tags one day. Congrats and good luck.

Just put in.... You can't draw if you just buy points.

What a year to have the tag! Congrats amigo