Old Buck

It only took 47 years!

Congrats on finally drawing a sheep tag OB. I was not so lucky on my 47th year at least there is one less at the top of the bonus point list maybe next year.

• Like 1

Well??????? Are you still at it or are you gonna post so pics for us to drool over?

I ended up drawing unit 24BS. My son and I scouted 27 days in November and I killed a great 10 year old ram on the sixth day. It was a blast and well worth the wait. The problem is I am not a computer guy and can't get my photos to down load. Any ideas?

you can text them to me if you want and i will post them....let me know and I can PM you my number

you can text them to me if you want and i will post them....let me know and I can PM you my number

I think that would work. I can text or email them to you if send me your contact info. Thanks.

Great ram. Looks like an old warrior. Congratulations. Love seeing the guys that have paid their dues kill big old rams

• Like 2

Congrats on a great ram! The words "47 years" and "well worth the wait" don't usually appear in the same post, but it sounds like you did it right. The memories will last even longer than the scouting trips and the hunt did, so you've got more to look forward to.

• Like 1